Ready To Get Found?
Wildman SEO is a Full-service Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program that is ideal for businesses that want to rank higher on search engines for their local business. The vast majority of consumers search on Google before making a buying decision. We give small to medium businesses and franchises the visibility they need on desktop and mobile searches.
We review your website content with search in mind. This includes every word on your site as well as website metadata such as, titles, tags, descriptions, content, and website structure.
We work off of your website as well to make sure the internet knows your name! Off site SEO includes blog writing, link building, social sharing, bookmarking, and more.
SEO Services in Lawrence, KS
People conduct more than 3.5 billion searches every day on Google. How do you make sure they see your business? The secret is with search engine optimization; SEO for short. SEO is about getting your website seen on search engines like Google. Good search rankings are important because consumers see the top results as the most trustworthy. Studies show that the first five search results on Google get nearly 70% of all clicks and a whopping 75% of local mobile searches result in the store visit within 24 hours. If you aren’t showing up at the top, you’re missing out. So what can you do?
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly and loads fast.
- Provide information on your website that is relevant to your customers.
- Ensure your Google. My business page is claimed and verified.
- Create and promote a blog on your site that offers helpful content to customers.
Stop hiding from your customers. Start your SEO strategy today.
Subscribe to our DIY SEO platform and our software will guide you through crafting a professional level SEO strategy, execute on that strategy with step by step instructions, and monitor your progress with detailed but simple reporting.
This is where we work with you every month using the Wildman SEO Platform to more effectively create and execute your SEO strategy. You have full access to the SEO Platform but you will also get a few hours of help every month from an expert. The perfect balance!
This is the hands-off plan where our team of SEO experts creates and executes a full SEO campaign for you and delivers regular reporting. You still have access to the platform, all of its utility, and reporting in addition to the regular reporting we provide as part of the campaign. These campaigns are totally customizable depending on your needs and expectations.
What is SEO and how does it work?
If you’ve ever spent time researching digital marketing strategies for your business, you’ve probably come across the term “SEO.” Also known as Search Engine Optimization, SEO is the practice of implementing strategies and tactics that help increase traffic to your website through organic search engine results. In other words, when someone types a query into Google or another search engine that’s related to something on your site (like one of your blog posts, landing pages, or product descriptions), they’ll see a link to your site in the list of search results. If they click through to visit it, that counts as organic traffic to your site–and that’s what SEO is all about.
What is SEO?
You’re here because you want to know what SEO is, right? You already know that “SEO” stands for search engine optimization, but what does it actually mean?
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results. It’s a set of practices that can help a website rank higher in search engines—and it all starts with getting the basics right: creating great content; having a solid technical foundation; writing compelling meta descriptions; and more.
What is a search engine?
A search engine is an online service that allows people to find information on the internet. Search engines are the most popular and frequently used way for people to find information on the web, with more than 60% of internet users in North America using a search engine at least once per day.
How search engines work.
Search engines use a variety of factors to determine how to rank websites. These include:
- Algorithms (based on keywords and links)
- User behavior on the site
- Social media signals (such as mentions)
How users interact with search engines.
Let’s take a look at how users interact with search engines.
Let’s say you’re looking for an answer to this question: “What is SEO?”
You might use a browser like Google, type in the words “what is SEO,” and hit enter to search for them. This process is called “natural language processing” or NLP, and it uses algorithms that analyze the data in your query and return results based on what you’re looking for.
Why search engine traffic is valuable.
Search engine traffic is the most valuable traffic on the internet.
In fact, it’s a vital part of your digital marketing strategy and can help you reach more people with your business message. Here are five reasons why:
- Search engines drive the most traffic to websites
- They have the highest conversion rates (the percentage of users who convert once they visit)
- They have extremely high levels of engagement; most people will spend an average of 10 minutes on any given search result page, which means that search engines have amazing stickiness—they keep users engaged for longer periods of time than other types of web pages or sites do (this is particularly true for Google).
- It’s relevant; because search engines use algorithms to determine which results show up first in a person’s search query (for example, if someone searches “orange juice” at 3 am), you’re much more likely to show up when someone searches for something relevant than some random topic that has nothing to do with what you offer–which makes sense!
- It’s targeted; when someone searches using keywords related specifically to what products/services or information they want right now but may not know how exactly yet–that’s called intent shopping!
How to calculate the value of search engine traffic to your business.
To calculate the value of search engine traffic to your business:
- Calculate the cost of search engine traffic to your business. How much do you pay for AdWords, Facebook ads, Bing ads and other paid advertising? What are the fees associated with visiting a website such as HubSpot or Clickbank? How much would you pay in fees per click with Google AdWords if you were paying $1 per click, instead of having it free (which is what most people do)?
- Calculate the profit from search engine traffic to your business. Take all those number above and divide them by something called “cost per acquisition” (or CPA for short). This is basically how much it costs for someone to buy something from you after they clicked on one of your links online. For example; if I make $2 from every person who views my blog post but it costs me $0.50 per visitor then my CPA would be 2 divided by .5 which equals 4 (and not 5 because I rounded up).
Why do people use search engines?
People use search engines to find information. The Internet is a massive collection of knowledge and learning resources, so it’s important that people can find the content they need easily.
Search engines are also used to shop for products and services. People use search engines to research products before buying them, or to compare prices between different sellers (this is called price comparison). If you have an online store or business, it’s important that your site shows up when people are searching for related products or services so they can find what they’re looking for!
People also use search engines to find other people, places and things on the web—such as restaurants near their home address or where their friends went on vacation last year. These results may be listed under “Local” results at the top of most queries if they’re relevant enough 🙂
How keywords work.
A keyword is a word or phrase that people use to search for information on the internet.
Keywords are the most important element of SEO and they play a huge role in how your website is found when someone searches using their browser or mobile app. For example, if you’re selling shoes online, you might want to include keywords such as “shoes,” “women’s shoes” and other related terms to help potential customers find your site quickly and easily. In fact, many people start their search by typing in a specific keyword phrase into Google (or another search engine) before clicking on any results!
So what does this mean? It means that keywords should be one of the core components of any SEO strategy because they tell Google which types of content it should show its users first—and most importantly—it ensures that all those potential customers can discover your business when searching for relevant topics online
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
SEO is the process of increasing quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
If you want to rank higher than competitors in a certain search engine result page (SERP), you have to create an online presence that is relevant to those users searching for information on that topic. So if someone searches for “information about SEO services”, they are likely trying to learn more about what SEO services are and how they can use them. If your website has content about this topic, it could appear at the top or near the top of their SERPs when someone does this search.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a powerful technique to increase your website’s visibility across search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. It’s the process of optimizing your page so it appears higher in the search results for specific terms that are relevant to your business and target audience. This way you can generate more targeted traffic to your web pages through organic rankings and improve site performance.
SEO Case Studies
Do you have an e-commerce site? This article is a must read for you! The tips listed here are designed to help you get more traffic on your site. How does Google list your products on its search page? Google aims to help users make the right decisions, and it...
Whether you are uploading videos related to education, sports, or any other field, it is important that Google finds your videos and displays them to users. In this article, we will give you some basic details on how Google indexes videos and the best practices for...
In a recent tweet, Google has announced a new service, which allows you to report any Google indexing issues directly to them. If you are living inside the U.S. and currently experiencing problems with search, this free service could be a handy way to help bring your...